PLCSIM OPC Server Description
OPC-based communications for data exchange years ago became a stable standard in industrial hardware and software applications. OPC eliminates the requirement to write a custom interface, or server/driver, to exchange data with hardware field devices. This is achived by defining a common, high performance interface that permits this work to be done once, and then easily reused by HMI, SCADA, Control and custom applications.
PLCSIM OPC Server - is a self-containing OPC DA Server (supports OPC DA2, DA3 standards), written to easily Connect SIEMENS S7-PLCSIM software PLC to any SCADA or HMI, acting as OPC client.
Main features are:
* Out-of-process support - PLCSIM OPC Server is an executable, being able to launch on a remote machine via DCOM ethernet/internet communications
* Multiple PLC instances support with S7-PLCSIM V5.4 SP3
* Supported S7 standard datatypes: Bool, BYTE, WORD, INT, DWORD, DINT, REAL, DATE_AND_TIME
* Supported S7 array datatypes: RAW (byte array)
* Supported PLC area: Flags (bit memory), Data Blocks, Outputs
* Unlimited number of PLC items
* Simple OPC server's namespace configuration in a single XML-file
* Customizable OPC server update rate for best perfomance on different PCs
* Successfully tested for Windows XP, Windows Vista
New in V1.2
New feature: Core info mapped to OPC server namespace under "!ServerInfo" folder
PLCSIM OPC Server Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in PLCSIM OPC Server 1.2
Release notes are not available currently.
PLCSIM OPC Server Requirements
No additional system requirements.